Charming meets chic in this recently remodeled Cape Cod
Tranquil, Charming, Renovated, & Pristine
Charming Cape Cod on cleared 1+ acre lot. Newly remodeled kitchen and baths. In the Prestigious Area of Old Field South. Custom Moldings and Built-Ins Throughout. Such A Warm Inviting Home with Tons of Light. Wood Burning Fireplace & Hardwood Floors, Gas Hot Water Heater, easy conversion to gas heat, Upgraded 300 Amp Electric, New Cesspool! Close to West Meadow Beach, LIRR, Stony Brook University, Hospitals, and Museums. A Lovely Place to Call Home.
Interior Home Details
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- 2066 square feet, built in 1940
- Partial unfinished basement, plenty of room for storage.
- The main floor has tons of natural light with plentiful windows.
- Spacious living room with a wood-burning fireplace, brick surround, and lovely wood mantle.
- The light-filled office is just off the living room offering panoramic outdoor views
- Built-in bookshelves in-between living room and dining room.
- New chandelier in the formal dining room.
- Brand new kitchen – granite counters, stainless appliances, tile backsplash.
- The kitchen has full pantry.
- Bay window in the breakfast nook and overlooks backyard deck.
- Den features wide plank wood flooring and sliders to backyard.
- Full main level bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Laundry room off of den and access to the garage.
- Master bedrooms – tons of closet space.
- Brand new on-trend 2nd-floor bathroom.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- Gorgeous wide plank & hardwoods throughout the house.
Exterior Home Details
- Charming front portico
- Wonderful circular driveway with tons of parking.
- 1.15 acre flat, cleared lot. Lots of privacy. Possibility for horses.
- Large back deck, great space for entertaining and enjoying your spacious backyard.
Utilities & Systems
- Oil Heat with 2 zones with hot water heating
- Separate hot water heater
- Upgraded 300 amp electrical panel
- New cesspool
- Easy conversion to gas heat (Meter all ready in the home).
- Total Taxes w/out exemptions: $15,053.23
- Basic Star Rebate: -$1,223.00
- Total Taxes with Star: $13,830.23
Points of Interest
- 1.6 miles to West Meadow Beach
- Close to Stony Brook University
- 2.5 miles from the Avalon Nature Preserve
- Close to Stony Brook Harbor & Village
- Lots of restaurant and shopping options
- Long Island Rail Road
- Mather Hospital, St. Charles Hospital
- LI Museum in Stony Brook
- Ward Melville Park & Pond
- Port Jefferson Village nearby
- Setauket Elementary School
- Gelinas Junior High School
- Ward Melville High School
Full listing details: 165 Quaker Path, Setauket NY 11733
Looking to sell your home?
Call to schedule a FREE seller strategy session today 631.403.0053
Get a FREE home value report: LongIslandHouseValues.com
Looking to buy a home? Search all homes for sale: Celebrateyourhome.com
WHO YOU WORK WITH MATTERS
- Proud to be among the top 1% of Long Island Real Estate Brokers.
- Keller Williams New York Tri-State Award Winner.
- Top Groups KW Tri-State area.
- Nationally ranked Real Trends America’s Best Real Estate Professionals 2018 & 2109.
- 2019 >> $36,727,000 Volume Sold >> 90+ Clients Served
- 2018 >> $34,794,949 Volume Sold >> 71+ Clients Served
- 2017 >> $37,835,624 Volume Sold >> 84+ Clients Served
- 2016 >> $32,634,028 Volume Sold >> 79+ Clients Served
Lic. RE Salesperson/Associate Broker
Celebrate Your Home Team at Keller Williams Points North