Living is easy in this charming Hi-Ranch, nestled in the desirable San Remo community of Kings Park, with easy access to the Nissequogue River. The comfortable open floor plan encompasses a living room, dining room, and kitchen and creates the perfect setting for relaxing or entertaining.
Utilities: Oil/hot water heat, 2 zone
A/C: 1 Wall unit in living room
True Taxes: $7,350.00
Exterior: Newer Vinyl Impression siding, roof, and windows
Driveway: Private, Paver
San Remo Civic Association Offers Kayaking, Boat Access, Playground/Picnic Area & Community Activities. All This & More Located Within A Short Stroll to the Serene Water Views of the Nissequogue River and Smithtown Landing Country Club.
Looking to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report: LongIslandHouseValues.com
Looking to buy a home? Search all homes for sale: Celebrateyourhome.com
WHO YOU WORK WITH MATTERS
- Proud to be among the top 1% of Long Island Real Estate Brokers.
- Keller Williams New York Tri-State Award Winner.
- Top Groups KW Tri-State area.
- Nationally ranked Real Trends America’s Best Real Estate Professionals 2018 & 2109.
- 2019 >> $36,727,000 Volume Sold >> 90+ Clients Served
- 2018 >> $34,794,949 Volume Sold >> 71+ Clients Served
- 2017 >> $37,835,624 Volume Sold >> 84+ Clients Served
- 2016 >> $32,634,028 Volume Sold >> 79+ Clients Served