28 Salem Lane, Selden NY 11784
Ideal mother-daughter with proper permits. Expanded in 2007, this beautiful ten room home offers over 2000 square feet of
flexible living space and exception backyard designed for pure pleasure and entertaining.
Main level hosts a summer kitchen and out-side entry with plumbing in place for conversion to full kitchen. You’ll also find a living room, two additional rooms for office or hobbies, and full bathroom.
The upper level is also accessible via an outside entry and has been expanded to include an open living room with vaulted ceilings and an eat-in
kitchen with gas stove. Three additional bedrooms, full bathroom, and access to a stand up attic complete the upper level.
Step outside to a 12 x 20 covered porch overlooking in-ground swimming pool, enclosed hot tub, and Koi pond all on .22 acre property.
Excellent multi-generational potential or mother-daughter with proper permits.
Middle Country School District: New Lane Elementary School
Taxes w/star basic rebate: $ $7,879.89
Average PSEG $206/month based on 12 month balanced billing.
• Energy efficient gas-hot air heat, 2000
• Two separate burners-systems
• Separate hot water heater, 2013
• Set-up in place for central air cond.
• 12 x 20 covered porch, sun screens, fan
• In-ground pool, new liner 2016
• Hot tub enclosure with screens
• Koi pond and waterfall
• Smart Home Technology
• New Andersen windows on upper level
• True tax with star rebate: $7,879.89