Charming meets chic in Victorian home set on 2 acres with 2 story barn
- 1st Floor, enter through original double doors off the gorgeous white front porch with a Haint Blue ceiling. Perfect for rocking chairs, porch swings and fresh squeezed lemonade.
- Gorgeous pine-hardwood floors throughout with 9’ ceilings and intricate moldings.
- Tons of natural light drowns these beautiful rooms in warm sunlight.
- Living room with wood burning fireplace and a full wall of built in bookshelves.
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and white cabinets.
- Formal dining room with magnificent antique chandelier adjacent to a family room with separate space for an office.
- Wonderful double glass doors leading out to the patio with view of the original 2 story barn.
- Remodeled powder room with pedestal sink.
- 2nd Floor, 3 bedrooms with large windows, wide plank pine hardwoods and tons of natural light.
- Updated full bath with charming claw foot tub and separate tile shower with glass doors.
- Hallway linen closet and access to attic.
Exterior Home Details
- Patio for entertaining with view of your private 2 acres. Plenty of open flat space for play area, pool, garden, or horses.
- Beautiful huge trees and mature landscaping.
- 2 story original red barn.
- White painted frame construction with shutters and white picket fence.
Utilities & Systems
- Oil hot air heating system.
- Separate hot water heater.
- Ductwork in for central A/C.
- 2 yr old furnace.
- New flashing.
- Partial new roof, the rest in good shape.
- True taxes without exemptions-$12,527.02
- Village taxes- to be verified $1000 approx.
- Basic Star Rebate-$1,223.00
- Setuaket Elementary
- Gelinas Jr High
- Ward Melville High
Points of Interest Nearby
- 1.8 miles to West Meadow Beach
- Close to Stony Brook University
- 3.1 miles from the Avalon Nature Preserve
- Close to Stony Brook Harbor
- Lots of restaurant and shopping options
- LIRR for easy commuting
- Ward Melville Park & Pond
- Quaint Stony Brook & Port Jefferson Village nearby
- Bridgeport/Port Jefferson Ferry nearby
LISTING AGENT: Amanda Eckart
631.403.0053 | 631.404.2215
Celebrate Your Home at Keller Williams Points North
Looking to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report: LongIslandHouseValues.com
Looking to buy a home? Search all homes for sale: Celebrateyourhome.com
WHO YOU WORK WITH MATTERS
- Proud to be among the top 1% of Long Island Real Estate Brokers.
- Keller Williams New York Tri-State Award Winner.
- Top Groups KW Tri-State area.
- Nationally ranked Real Trends America’s Best Real Estate Professionals 2018 & 2109.
- 2019 >> $36,727,000 Volume Sold >> 90+ Clients Served
- 2018 >> $34,794,949 Volume Sold >> 71+ Clients Served
- 2017 >> $37,835,624 Volume Sold >> 84+ Clients Served
- 2016 >> $32,634,028 Volume Sold >> 79+ Clients Served